Click on this Banner For Our Entire Inventory:
Cottage style home in cove, perfect for lake lovers!
#gpc10625 & X-5 — Lake(Waterfront Homes)
1794 Lake Viking TerraceView Map
Gallatin, MO 64640 (Daviess County)
Cottage style A frame home located on a short, deep water, tranquil cove w/ great lake views to the main and a fun swim area, perfect for lake lovers! Newly painted inside and outside, bathrooms and kitchen upgraded, all tile flooring on main level, newer stainless appliances, washer and dryer, open living area, large loft area w/ 3 beds (previously had 5), 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and saving the best for last, a covered deck/patio area w/ skylights, ceiling fan and lakeside views. Covered boat dock w/ lift and swim deck, jet ski port, 2 tier stone retaining wall and stacked rock shoreline in place on over 80 ft. shoreline. 2 storage bldgs., and lot X-5 next to it for added space, almost 1 acre total. Circular drive, close to I-35. This is truly a great lake home waiting for you to create your memories here at Lake Viking. Price is right, so won't last long!
- Total Baths:
- Full: 2
- Floor Plan:
- Square Feet:
- 3 window a.c.
- Miscellaneous Features:
- covered boat dock w/ lift and jet ski port
- Acres or Lot size:
- 0.37 m/l .37
- PWSD #3
- indiv. septic
- cottage style A frame
- Construction Materials:
- wood metal concrete
- Deer Hunting, Waterfowl Hunting, Pond, Lakefront
- oven/range, dishwasher, microwave, refrigertor, bar frig, W & D
- Other Exterior Features:
- outside covered patio, newly painted, 2 storage bldgs.
- Land Improvements:
- stacked rock shoreline & wall, fire pit area
- Date Built:
- Legal Description:
- ALL OF LOTS #625 & X-5 OF VALKYRIE VALLEY SUB-DIVISION, A SUB-DIVISION OF PART OF SECTIONS EIGHT (8), NINE (9), SIXTEEN (16), SEVENTEEN (17), EIGHTEEN (18), NINETEEN (19), AND TWENTY (20), IN TOWNSHIP FIFTY-NINE (59) NORTH, OF RANGE TWENTY-EIGHT (28) WEST IN DAVIESS COUNTY, MISSOURI, TOGETHER WITH RIGHTS OF ACCESS, INGRESS AND EGRESS OVER AND UPON ALL PLATTED ROADS, STREETS AND WAYS OF SAID SUB-DIVISION, ALL AS SHOWN BY THE RECORDED PLATS THEREOF. SUBJECT, HOWEVER, TO THE LIMITATIONS, COVENANTS, RESTRICTIONS, RESERVATIONS AND EASEMENTS OF RECORD, IF ANY.